people (and bethesda, jesus christ) tend to forget that according to the lore, there are multiple types of Khajiiti. We only typically see the Suthay-Rhats, but Khajit can be born with multiple levels of feline appearance dependent on the moon cycle they are born under. On one end of the spectrum you have some Khajiit who look practically like Bosmer with cat whiskers, and on the other end you have Khajiit who legit just look like housecats but still have sentience and intelligence. For instance, this would be considered to be a perfectly normal Khajiit family in Elsweyr.
SUPER SPOILERS: SECRET CHARACTERS
Do NOT look under the break if you wish to avoid spoilers.
Of course, the fact that you’re on the internet right now means that you’ve probably already been spoiled. But in any case, here are the currently confirmed secret characters in Smash 3DS.
Thanks to ssb4dojo for compiling many of the following images.
If People Talked About Dogs The Way They Do Snakes And Spiders
- Dog Lover: I love puppies! They're so adorable.
- Cynophobe: Ewww, puppies. They terrify me. I have to kill them when they get anywhere near me.
- Dog Lover: Oh. Well, dogs really aren't that dangerous, it's just one or two cases that were blown out of proportion by the media -
- Cynophobe: One time a huge pitbull got into my garden and I had to chop off its head with my rake.
- Dog Lover: o.O
- Cynophobe: It was really scary for me because I didn't get it on the first strike so - [goes into detailed description of slow and painful death of dog which I will spare you because I'm not a sadist]