SUPER SPOILERS: SECRET CHARACTERS
Do NOT look under the break if you wish to avoid spoilers.
Of course, the fact that you’re on the internet right now means that you’ve probably already been spoiled. But in any case, here are the currently confirmed secret characters in Smash 3DS.
Thanks to ssb4dojo for compiling many of the following images.
If People Talked About Dogs The Way They Do Snakes And Spiders
- Dog Lover: I love puppies! They're so adorable.
- Cynophobe: Ewww, puppies. They terrify me. I have to kill them when they get anywhere near me.
- Dog Lover: Oh. Well, dogs really aren't that dangerous, it's just one or two cases that were blown out of proportion by the media -
- Cynophobe: One time a huge pitbull got into my garden and I had to chop off its head with my rake.
- Dog Lover: o.O
- Cynophobe: It was really scary for me because I didn't get it on the first strike so - [goes into detailed description of slow and painful death of dog which I will spare you because I'm not a sadist]
“The friend zone refers to a very male thing … you never hear women say they’ve been put in the friend zone. And I think that’s because it’s just used by men who are pissed off that their mate won’t sleep with them.”
Today’s the day. The day you help save the internet from being ruined.
(Long story short: The FCC is about to make a critical decision as to whether or not internet service providers have to treat all traffic equally. If they choose wrong, then the internet where anyone can start a website for any reason at all, the internet that’s been so momentous, funny, weird, and surprising—that internet could cease to exist. Here’s your chance to preserve a beautiful thing.)
What do you think of Internet providers being allowed to show favor to certain websites and products and blocking users access to others? Not good, right? This could actually happen! Learn more by watching this video and find out how you can protect your Internet experience
I really love this!
"I don’t like Peter Capaldi as the Doctor"